01. The first character I fell in love with:
Stan (I was in 3rd grade and a fucking weirdo, sue me)
02. The character I never expected to love as much as I do now:
03. The character everyone else loves that I don't:
I dunno...Mr. Hankey I guess.
04. The character I love that everyone else hates.
Scott from Terrance and Phillip (I can relate to him in a lot of ways)
He can be a dick to Terrance and Phillip, but I don't blame him for that.
Also, "Ugly" Bob. Seriously, he looks just like Terrance but with lighter hair. :I
I can't think of one...
06. The character I would shag anytime:
I assume "shag" is a sexual term? /totally looked it up in google in another tab...
Stan. He and I are so alike, with similar passions (helping the environment, saving animals etc.)...I just want to do everything in my power to change the world someday. To make it a better place, and to change people's lives.
08. The character I'd slap:
Style (my OTP)
10. A pairing that I hate:
11. Favorite character:
12. My five favorite characters:
Kyle, Stan, Kenny, Butters and Cartman.
13. My five least favorite characters:
Mr. Hankey, Shiela Broflovski, Mr. Slave, Wendy, Bebe.
14. Which character I am most like:
Cartman because I come across as rude and offensive (though I'm certainly not racist/make racist remarks).
15. My deep, dark fandom secret:
I love drawing Kyle. Like, a lot. x-x;